NEW Driving Tests added to Mathseeds
Mathseeds has recently expanded with the exciting new release of Driving Tests!
Driving Tests includes hundreds of colourful, interactive, and levelled tests, designed to help early math learners to reinforce key numeracy skills covered in the Mathseeds lessons.
The new section covers six core content areas for students in grades K to 2 (grade 3 coming soon), including: number, operations, patterns and fractions, measurement, geometry, and data.
Driving Tests features:
- Targeted questions: each test is quick to complete, and delivers questions at the right level for each individual child.
- Multiple levels of difficulty: test questions are designed to match your child’s ability, and gradually become more difficult to keep young learners challenged.
- Fun and interactive elements: children will enjoy moving their car to the finish line by answering a series of questions, revisiting any ones they get wrong.
- Rewards for success: a 60-second, built-in racing car game unlocks at the end of each driving test, which motivates children to keep moving forward.
- Alignment to the Canadian curriculums.
New customers can start their FREE trial of Mathseeds here today!
For a more detailed content overview of Mathseeds maps and lessons, click here.