30 Days Free Access:
COVID-19 School Shutdown Support
Our mission has always been to make learning easy and fun for young learners, and we feel there's never been a more important time to do this. That's why we're giving you 30 days' free access to the Reading Eggs and Mathseeds online learning programs.
We believe that stressful times like these are precisely when parents and caregivers require additional support. Reading Eggs is the multi‑award winning online reading program for kids aged 2 to 13, and is an excellent way to help children continue building essential reading skills from home with the COVID-19 outbreak and event of school closures.
This 30 days' free access is our effort to ensure your child can continue learning at home with a quality educational resource designed by experienced educators and used by over 20 million children worldwide.
Proven results for home learning
- Over 91% of parents report a noticeable improvement in their child's reading ability within weeks
- Based on solid scientific research
- Trusted in over 12,000 elementary schools worldwide
- Developed by expert educators with over 30 years of experience
- Money‑back guarantee.
Why you and your child will love Reading Eggs
- Lessons match your child's ability
- Exciting rewards and certificates enhance motivation
- Includes over 3000 e‑books, printable worksheets, assessment quizzes and lesson plans to support home learning
- Fun characters, songs and animations make learning to read fun!
- Track progress with detailed reports
- Compatible with tablet devices so learning is possible anywhere.
Your child's reading journey:
Multi‑award winning program
Your FREE trial gives your child access to all our award‑winning programs.
Delight your toddler with fun games and activities that build alphabet knowledge and ready‑to‑read skills.
Learning to Read
Children follow structured, one‑on‑one lessons that teach phonics, sight words and reading skills.
Lessons cover key phonics skills like letter‑sound recognition, blending and spelling.
Older children can continue building key literacy skills that will help them succeed in school.